Scion Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thought about Balance

2 posters

Go down

Thought about Balance Empty Thought about Balance

Post by Viveci Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:19 pm

Same as my previous topic, I post it here but I am not sure it is the best area for it.

I think each of us has his/her own personal balance that cannot be equal to someone else’s, because of nature, DNA, life experiences, and choices-
If someone wishes to work on an aspect he is far from, he should deeply consider why he became so far from this aspect- for example, what is so attractive in his favorite aspect for him? How could the other aspects become attractive too? How can they help him reach his goals?

Another reason why we may be imbalanced are elements. We are made of the Elements Water- Fire- Earth- Air- Space (in Tibetan tradition) Water-Fire-Earth-Wood-Metal (For Chinese tradition)
Each of those Elements has a Yin and a Yang side, and when those are imbalanced, troubles start, because it affects our physical, mental, emotional, spiritual health.

We are all born with a dominating Element- which represents also very often our personality.
Earth- the Earth person is tall, strong built- stable- he does not like to go out of home- and has a need to control everything (which can lead to depression-anger when it fails) It is the intention manifesting itself through mind’s rationality. (too yin possessiveness, too yang too much thinking)
Fire- the Fire person is very passionate, strong, he dives into his passions fully but his energy is very dispersed- so he tends to start many things but never finishes them- he may also have troubles with low/high energy (too yang excessive happiness, too yin sadness)
Wood- the Wood person is like a tree, it is a potential needing to expand himself, needing his own space to grow, which often leads him to isolate from groups and be a loner with no ability to adapt. In the Air version, it is linked with stress and the right movement of things. (too yang- rage, too yin lack of security)
Water-the Water person is terribly determined until becoming pityless for himself and the others- he will have no peace until his goal is reached and nothing will stop him, not even damaging himself- Water is also linked with flexibility, emotions and problem solving. (too yang too much determination- too yin too much emotion)
Metal- the Metal person is very thin, with very small bones- he is wise but obsessed by order and always needs to tidy up everything- In the Space version, it is linked with fantasy or feeling imprisoned in the situations (too yin fear-low self esteem, too yang isolation)
Each Element is also linked to a precise organ, and a colour (I may write more about it)

Self kindness and self observation help with balancing those Elements, as well as practices such as meditations, Qigong or Shaolin Kung Fu (the Shaolin warriors were using this knowledge to fight and beat their enemies by striking the points linked to the Element they wished to affect)
I think our dimension is totally made of the Elements so knowledge and possible control of them can really give much at many levels, especially for balance.
Viveci
Viveci

Back to top Go down

Thought about Balance Empty Re: Thought about Balance

Post by shazwie Sat May 25, 2013 3:25 pm

i guess i am a person of fire,wood and water.How can i enhance my other attributes??I had always read books on a lot of stuff including books on how to enhance yourself but I would always get confused on such books.I need some knowledge from people who already enhanced their attributes.Please do help me.

shazwie

Back to top Go down

Post by Viveci Sat May 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Well, you may be willing to work on the Earth and Space/Metal Elements- it may simply start with hiking in countryside, wide spaces, and taking care of a garden.
Also, you may need to balance the Fire, Wood, Water Elements- in order to advice you, I should know you better. How are you physically? What are the main traits of your characters?...Those things help to determine which Elements need to be balanced.
Viveci
Viveci

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum